The Literature classroom is the classroom of Cale Harrison.
In the classroomEdit
There are bookshelves on every wall, the center of the room has a long table with a ton of chairs for people to read at. A large area of chairs and a chalkboard are in the front. A desk, belonging to the teacher is in the front, covered with books. There is a posterboard with rules typed out on it.
What you will do in the classEdit
- You can read for as long as you want, as long as you understand your book.
- You can write a little.
- You can start a book club and discuus your book.
Rules (of course every class has to have some)Edit
- No fake reading and talking to friends. I'm no telepath, but i can tell when you aren't reading.
- Be gentle with the books. Accidents happen, but try to be careful.
- Book clubs: speak quietly, people are reading.
- If you are at risk of burning, dissolving, soaking etc. a book, don't worry, pages are reinforced.